Sunday, November 26, 2017

So if I am a Land Owning Farmer and it is Muzzle Loader only Gun Deer season 11 26 2017

So if I am a Land Owning Farmer and it is Muzzle Loader only Gun Deer season  11 26 2017

Am I going to use that potentially dangerous Muzzle Loader, essentially a relic, an antique, outdated technology or am I going to get out my cartridge rifle and say, there is no way anyone is ever going to know the difference?

"I have a wife and family to support, I am not going to be potentially blinded by antique firearms technology?"

Oddly enough they want to take away the modern guns don't they!  It is like we have Southerners that want to refight the Civil War against us?  Gee Whiz could that be the hillbilly white trash voices I am hearing in my head all day long?


© 2017 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment