Sunday, March 19, 2017

When I buy a Wisconsin Hunting License aren't I really just putting a Deer or Turkey on a Farmers Table? 03 19 2017

When I buy a Wisconsin Hunting License aren't I really just putting a Deer or Turkey on a Farmers Table?  03 19 2017

What is the percentage of game taken by farmers on their property or adjacent public land to their property versus the hunter who owns no hunting land and must use public lands?

I will assert that it amounts to just putting a Deer or Turkey on a Farmers table.

And I have bee out on Public lands and have had drunks come up to me with guns and threaten that if I crossed over a non fenced fence line the owner of that property would come after me with a shotgun.

So how do we get around this?  Different rates for hunting licences for Farmers versus non land owners.

It is the same thing with up North Fishing in Wisconsin, when I buy a fishing license I am really just putting another DNR fish hatchery fish on the spear of a Native American and on his table.

We have had about enough of that!

Do you think Trump will do anything about it?  Do you think his sons ever hunted public lands?  We all watchted those Mutual of Omaha shows and know how that Safari Hunting works.  The white man who for some reason controls Africa through money drives the hunter out there in a truck with an arial platform to about 20 feet away from whatever it is he wants to shoot.


© 2017 Thomas Murphy

© 2017 Thomas Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment